Friday, August 28, 2009

My Children the Actors


My kids loved playing with the video feature on my camera when we were on vacation in Utah. I didn't look at them til today and they are pretty funny. I didn't know they had so many on there. My favorite part is when, at random Nicolas asks Ben if he wants to see his armpit. Then he lifts his shirt up and Ben films his armpit! I picked a few of my favorites for you to enjoy. I can tell I am in for some trouble when they are older! :)






2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow... Um, your kids are nuts! ha! I laughed when Nick sucked his thumb because...what? That was so random. I didn't even notice that's what they were doing!

I guess its kinda like when we were kids and would tape record ourselves just chattering away about nothing. Remember that??

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of nuts! I couldn't find the armpit part, though.