So here are Eric’s Graduation Pictures I promised! Sorry it took me so long but we have been so busy the last couple of weeks. Both Eric’s bothers got sealed in the temple. His whole family was able to attend and we had a big dinner that night. Allot of my pictures didn’t turn out because I was to far away and it was too dark in the auditorium. So enjoy!!

Here is me and My Hubby!! Love a man in uniform.

Eric and his Mom.

Eric and his Grandmother.

Eric and his two little brothers Mathew and Curtis.

Eric and his Parents.

Eric and his sisters, Lindsey, Erin and Russ (Erins Husband)

Jacob always excited!!

Nicolas! Love his face!

Eric and my Brother Daniel!! DPS VS. Phoenix, Who will win? I put my money on Eric!

Eric, his Dad and sister Lindsey

Here they are getting sworn in as officers. Eric is in the very back.

Somewhere down at the end. Can you see his big head?

Here they all are talking and looking forward to taking away peoples civil rights!! HeHe the power!

Doesnt he look handsome?!

Here are my MEN! So cute aren't they?

Here is a picture when my dad graduated in 1971 I think. In the cafiteria there are pictures of all the graduating classes. It took me forever to find him. He is in the back. My dad would say that was when he was at his fighting weight!

Here we are! Cute Couple I know!

Here they are at the Flag Ceremony! Those poor guys had to stand in the sun forever while they waited for the Judge to come so he could swear them in. Rumor was he slept in.

There is Eric in the back row. Like I said before look for the BIG head!
It was a fun day and I am glad it is over!! Eric worked hard and is finally able to fullfill his life long dream of being a Police Officer! No more tickets for US!!
9 comments:
Too many cops and lawyers in our family, wouldn't you say? Congratulations Eric! Luckily, another officer had a bigger head than his so his didn't stick out too bad. hehe
Jacob is so cute. He really is super excited all the time! Those were some cute pictures. I'm glad you finally are not too good for blogging anymore. I do think it is funny that you ask why I hadn't commented but you haven't commented on MY blog for EVER. Maybe Debi loves me more than you. She comments on every post. Hm. Oh well.
Does this also mean no more speeding tickets for me either? Dan is useless, so maybe Eric can hook a sister up!
Congrats to Eric!! He worked hard! I think I could still tke him in a 5K-up to the challenge Cop Gardner??? Cute pictures I know all the boys were so excited morning of graduation and I heard Jacob telling all the kids in primary that Sunday his dad is a cop now.
So how do you get on the list for no more tickets? I bet you will still have to cry to get out of one.
That is an awesome accomplishment! Congrats Eric! Loved seeing all the pictures of you and your family!
Congratulations Eric! Wow, that is awesome for you and your family. I also love a man in uniform.
You've been tagged. See my blog for details.
Way to go Eric! Congratulations!
Congrats to you guys! We'll have to be more careful on the road now...
Leslie, I don't know if I love you more than Tracy, I'm just more awesome than Tracy. I love you both the same! he he...
Congratulations to Eric. He will be an awesome police officer, and believe me, Phoenix needs some awesome officers. I know he will be compassionate, and really do a great job.
If you wanna get out of a ticket Leslie, you have to be bold and tell them your brother is a copy before they make it back to their patrol car to write a ticket. Once they write it, they usually can't tear it up..
Woo hoo! Thanks so much for posting the pics Tracy. Very cute all around. Congrats Eric!
Post a Comment