I got this from my sister Leslie and decided to play along......
Rules for the game include:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't have a blog, I'll leave a memory about you in my comments.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Since I'm a good sister I'm not going to wait a week to leave my memory! ;) We were always BFF's growing up. We played for hours together with barbies and I DO remember your memory. Not only did we make Barbie houses, but we made ovens and a kitchen too! Also, our Barbie house had an elevator. You made it with string somehow. You were always so crafty that way.
But I remember when I was young I used to LOVE The Babysitters Club. Those books were my favorite. So I remember in Utah when we had that basement there was a huge storage area down there. We set up a "club" once and had to pay "dues" just like The Babysitters Club. We held little meetings in there and it was just our club. Do you remember that?
I also remember when you were over at our house after you were married or maybe just in college? Anyway, I was going to homecoming and you were in all of the pictures. We were all dressed up and you kept getting in the shot. Always had to be the center of attention! You were a fun sister though.
OK my first memory of you is when you and I were pregnant at the same time you came up to me and threatened me saying that I better not be having a girl. I admit i was a little scared... it was a nice ice breaker and now look at our friendship today...ahhhh bff's.
This may shock some people, but Tracy was super sweet when I first met her. It was awesome, we totally hit it off. Not even sure what we talked about, but it was instant BFF's. I remember when you came over to cheer me up after a particularly rough day dealing with the one who will remain unnamed. Thanks for being there for me!
My favorite memory of you is when you were about 6 or 7. You thought everything I did was so cool. You would sit in my room (when we lived in Washington) and listen to the radio with me and play with your barbies. You had such a cute bob hair cut.
Ok I have a memory when you weren't scarry-
I will never forget the time when we bugged you to death to go to the zoo, you finally agreed to go and as soon as we got there a bird pooped on your head.... that was FUNNY!
Ok, I have memories of you...mostly being pregnant and cute, but I have a cute memory of Ben when he was in Nursery too. One day after church, Jacob came to get Ben from Nursery, and being very impatient to go get candy from the Bishop, Ben said "Please can we go to the Spaceship's now??" It was so funny...I still smile to this day when I think about it.
Post a Comment