
Here is my first Grader and Fourth Grader!! I am getting old. One more year and I will be 30!! They were so excited for school to start Ben got up at 0630. I made him go back to sleep. I dropped them off at 0845 and they walked each other to their classrooms. Neither one wanted me to walk them. They kept saying " no mom we will be okay". I guess I am going to have to let go some time right? Here is what the other two were doing when their brothers were in school, Party!!!

9 comments:
I just love the video. Nick and Ethan are so darn cute. Veronica and Damon found a shirt online that says "Trogdor" on it and they wanted to buy it so bad for Ethan. Do your kids miss their nicknames?
You are lucky you can get your kids to dance for the camera. Sydney gets camera shy! That was such a funny video. I love the song. So age appropriate. (Hee!)
I hope their first day went well. I'm sure they will rule the school soon.
P.S. I'm only on page 320 of Breaking Dawn. It's so sad. I love it so far but never get a minute to read in peace!
So cute, I love the dancing. It must be nice to only have 2 at home all day again.
Yup.. you are definately old. j/k. It must be nice to be down to two boys during the day though right?
nice moves nic...your mommy tought you some new moves!! Cute little dancers!
Jacob and Ben are so grown up!
Next year its max and nics turn!!!! yahoo!
P.S. You ARE old. Geez, you and Josh should buy wheelchairs together. I'm sure you could borrow Kelly's if your wobbling arthritic knees are bothering you. Do you have grey hair yet? What about dentures? Do you go to bed at 8:00?
Do you sense my sarcasm? hehe. If you are old, I am old too. I'm only two years behind you!
So where did they get there moves from you or eric? Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they're getting. Are you guys coming to the big dirty in a couple of weeks?
Happy bithday on Thursday!
So cute! I can't believe Jacob is in 4th grade! Crazy! He was just a newborn the first time I met him!
It's sad how fast time flies!
Must be nice though to only have 2 at home! Party for mom!
Its a rough life before kindergarten huh?!!!
Post a Comment