Monday, December 15, 2008

Nicolas Birthday and Thanksgiving

Here is my brother Jon and his wife Heather.

Here is Nicolas opening his presents. He was so excited!

Here is my little sisters daughter Sydney. Her and Ethan are great friends.

This is my siser Kelly (in the wheelchair) and my neice Jessilyn. You know you are getting old when your neices and nephews are starting to drive. :(


The kids had lots of fun dancing with each other. I will have to teach my boys that they are supposed to dance with girls!


Isnt he cute!! I think he looks like me no matter what anybody say! Doesnt 5 look good on him?

This is what Eric and I got him for his Birthday, a bat mobile. By the way, When did toys get so expensive? I think I had heart palpitations when I paid for it!


Here is my cake! I think I did a really good job. He wanted green frosting but I didnt want to dye it so we settled on green sprinkles.


Here is the set up for Thanksgiving. My brother told me to plan for 30 people so I did and there was so much food left over. We had probally half that.

So you cant have a party with my brother Daniel without a karaoke machine. He sang the whole time whether we wanted him to or not.


Nicolas with his favorite cousin Jayden. He loves her. They danced together the whole time. He wanted to marry her when he grew up but I had to explain to him why that probally wasnt a good idea.


Nicolas with cousins Jayden and Alana.

Dancing!


Told you he always danced with Jayden!


Isnt he cute! You just want to pick him up and give he lots of kisses. This is my baby Ethan.

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Aw, your boys ARE so cute! And we are not old... I refuse to believe I'm getting older. I think that I do not age. Don't you?

Sydney looked so sad that day. Poor Sydney. She did not feel well or else we could have gotten a cute picture of her and "Ofan."

katester said...

Cute pics. I can't believe how big your boys are. So dang cute too!

Anonymous said...

It would appear that fun times were had by all...

Callie said...

Very cute! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! It was fun to see a pic of Alana, too. Her hair has gotten so dark!
How fun to have so much of your family close by...I look forward to more posts! :)

DeWitts said...

Your boys are so cute! Love their halloween outfits!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jord said...

What a fun party! Your family knows how to party right.

Kelli said...

Welcome back! We missed you! Great pictures!

Heather Collins said...

Yay! Some new posts! I love it!

Although, I dont particularly like the pic of me and Jon on the top. What the heck am I doing with my face? I am such a dork!

I loved the pics of Jadyn and Nick. Our kids are so lucky to have such great cousins as buds.

Anonymous said...

Finally a new post! I can't believe Nick is 5! That's just crazy talk. Wait til they are 16 and their Christmas wish list containts, $500 electric guitar, laptop, xbox 360, double bass peddle ($315). I can't believe that Damon hasn't asked for 1 thing less than $300! He will probably be dissappointed on Christmas Day.

We miss you guys. When are you coming to visit Utah again? We got about a foot of snow and I know your kids are dying to play in it.