
When Ethan is at my mothers house he loves to play with Dolls. His dad hates it. He asked his Grandma if he could bring one home and she said yes that it was his baby boy. So for the past couple of weeks he has been carrying the doll around and calling it his"baby boy". I had to take a picture of him when he fell asleep the other night because he was so cute. Eric hates this picture and the doll. I guess I finally got wish for a girl!
11 comments:
Hahaha, Hayden does the same thing (not surprising being surrounded by girls), but I think it is sooo cute! There is nothing wrong with a little dolly love. I love the picture too!:)
That is pretty cute. Maybe he is getting ready for a baby to come to your house.
We love boo boo!! He's just being a good daddy to his baby boy. So cute!
LOL! Sorry, Eric, but it looks to me like the doll's around to stay--for a while, at least.
Its cute, besides its a baby boy doll not girl so tell Eric to relax a little, by the way when am I going to see my name on your family and friends list, TRACY
That is awesome! Nothing wrong with a little boy having a doll! You should dress Ethan up like a girl and take a picture just to mess with Eric!
That picture is so cute. Tell Eric not to worry. Veronica dressed in Damon's clothes, used a nick name of "slasher Dasher" and played with toy knives and pretended to slash people. She is the girliest girl I know now.
I just realized that comment sounded weird. I meant to say she played with all boy stuff when she was little..
I need your email so you can check out our cool blog!
jacobandtiff@yahoo.com
Tracy, Tracy, were do I start...ah I know were is my blog info on your blog?????? And put something new on your blog :)
I have a funny story I forgot to tell you about. When Ethan was over the other day he wanted to bring some dollies home and I said he couldn't because they were Sydney's favorite. He got upset and Eric was trying to get him to go so I gave him a toy that was kinda "boyish" and told him he could take that home. He threw it down and picked up a princess toy and said he wanted to take that. Eric was like "You are not a girl!" It was funny!
Post a Comment