
He asked me to take a picture of him with all his "Guys".
That's what he calls his toys. He goes every where with them....to bed...in the car...holding them while he goes poop!

He is finally potty trained!! Yea! My last one! I
should get a metal for getting 4 boys to poop and pee in the
toilet! I will say the reading material his dad gave him is not age appropriate but he sat and did his
business! I am proud of myself he wont be 3 til May!

Isn't he cute?! The only draw back is that he will never tell you he has to go to the bathroom. I just have to remember to take him every 2-3 hours or else he has an accident. Does anyone have any ideas to break him of this? How do I get him to tell me he has to go?
9 comments:
Yeah a update! Are his guys power rangers? Coop loves power rangers, they would have a blast together. Sorry no help on potty training. My baby is going to turn 5 this year and so its been awhile since i've had to potty train. good luck, i hope something works.
Tell Matt Congrats on being a daddy! We are so excited for him and his wife.
I think they just have to get the point where they don't like to feel wet. He is pretty darn cute. Those pictures crack me up!
Yay a new post!!!! What a cutie patootie!
I think you deserve a big reward too...and it looks like it's time for another baby at your house! :P Love the pics! :)
Maybe give him treats when he tells you potty, that should do the trick! :)
I wasn't going to post a comment because you never comment on mine but he is JUST TOO CUTE for me to NOT comment. I loved how he gave me a kiss today through the screen door. SO cute!!
Congratulations! Yeah, potty training is definitely my least favorite part of parenting.
Tracy, Tracy, Tracy, first I would like to say Yeah for putting Daniel and I on your blog BUT you spelled my name wrong :( its Melia not Malia (E not A) anyway its good to see you added a new post and Ethan is cute, how long did it take to potty train him?
I love lil' Ethan...congrats again on your tremendous feat! Are you over blogging? I'm sort of bored of it. I never post anymore. :)
Post a Comment