Yay! You have an awesome page! You need more pictures though.. he he.. I like the blog and the story about Nick and Ethan makes me laugh. That was pretty darn funny.
Yay for Tracy! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad you left a comment! I love the title of your blog! Yes I am ready to have this baby. Could you tell from my pictures I'm ready to pop in more areas than just my obvious tummy! Can't wait to start the workouts! Thanks again for leaving a comment! Kelli
3 comments:
Yay! You have an awesome page! You need more pictures though.. he he.. I like the blog and the story about Nick and Ethan makes me laugh. That was pretty darn funny.
Yay for Tracy! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad you left a comment! I love the title of your blog! Yes I am ready to have this baby. Could you tell from my pictures I'm ready to pop in more areas than just my obvious tummy! Can't wait to start the workouts! Thanks again for leaving a comment!
Kelli
You spelled Kelli's name wrong on the link list.
Post a Comment