Here he is in his Cap! So cute!
He always had a smile on his face!
Here he is with his Diploma.
You cant graduate without your Family!
Here is his teacher. She was so good! Jacob had her to and he loved her.
Ben and me! Can you see me trying to hold Ethan out of the picture :)
Here are his brothers watching the Ceremony! They were pretty good considering they are two and four.
7 comments:
Your boys are so cute. Benjamin's smile is so handsome and he looks so proud of himself.
Oh my gosh! How cute does he look in that hat and gown!
So grown up! Every one says enjoy them while they are young, and time goes so fast- I think I am understanding that a little more now.
Ben you are a stud!
How fun. M's graduation is in June. I can't wait! Congrats!!!
Congrats Ben!!!
Ben is so grown up! I feel old. I can't believe his is going to be a 1st grader already. It seems like he was just a baby a few weeks ago. Tell them to stop growing up so fast. It't bad enough Damon will be a junior in high school and Veronica a Freshman, I don't need your kids getting old too. !
Tell Ben congratulations. His Aunt Debi is proud of him.
wow ben looks like he is getting bigger and older really fast and its a shame that we wont be able to swing him aroung in a pillow case any more but thats ok you still have 2 other ones me and damon still have to train :P
Post a Comment