Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Joys of Boys


Here is why ALL Boys is good! You can throw them all in the tub together. They will spend an hour in the tub everyday just playing. After they argue about bubbles, no bubbles, and what toys to bring in and who gets what, of course. Sometimes when my back is turned they will slide down the side into the tub and get water every where but I think they have learned that makes mom really mad. In this pic they all thought it would be funny to stand up while I was taking the pic so I would have to keep taking pictures. Little did they know mom is smarter and faster. :)

14 comments:

Jord said...

Oh, they are too sweet. I love pics of little kids in the bath. :)

DeWitts said...

They are so cute! Love the picture!

katester said...

I am surprised you can fit them all in there....and they are willing to bathe together. I guess more the merrier right?

Leslie said...

I am surprised they fit too! Bath pictures are my favorite. I need to start helping you scrapbook. Because scrapping the bathtime page would be fun!

Lacey said...

Cute picture! Elodie LOVES bathtime! It's great for me too because it gives me an extra 30 minutes or so in the morning to get things done around the house. She keeps asking to put Addysen in the tub but it will be a LONG time before that happens!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture. It cracks me up how Ethan is right in there with all his older brothers. He never wants to miss a moment.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture. It cracks me up how Ethan is right in there with all his older brothers. He never wants to miss a moment.

Kelli said...

Awesome picture! Way to be faster & smarter Mom! LOL!!!

Mary Ann & Joe Mackey said...

Looks like you have your hands full doesn't it. I found your blog on Julia's. Now we are blogging friends! Cute Fam!

Andelin said...

Cute! Nicholas reminds me so much of Eric there!

Anonymous said...

Um... You are kinda of slacking. You need to get a new post!

Leslie said...

I agree. You should take pictures of things you do. Those could be fun blog posts!

Kelli said...

Where in the world has Mrs. Gardner been ! Miss the posts!

Christen Noelle said...

I miss you! I feel I never see you...question...are you going inactive or something???