Friday, May 9, 2008

WHY??

Why do I always feel tired by 1230pm?
Why do kids throw so many temper tantrums? And why do they have to throw themselves on the ground when they do?
Why arn't there any good movies to see?
Why do boys have to hit each other so much with every disagreement, like it is the normal thing to do?
Why is it funny to always be talking about burping and farting?
Why can't I take a vacation?
Why does Eric think clothes magically move themselves from the floor to the laundry basket?
Why do kids always, always have to go to the bathroom right when you are pulling out of the driveway?
Why is FOOD so expensive? Why cant I just feed my kids hotdogs and hamburgers everyday?
Why do have to get up several times a night to stand there and watch my kids who can go to the bathroom by themselves pee?
Why does Nicolas ask me for candy 10 times a day?
Why did Nicolas have to bite Benjamin in the butt out of fun?
Why do kids whine?
Why is it that boys can never pee in the toliet but on the floor or toliet seat?
Isnt it common sense to not use a whole roll of toliet paper when you are going number two?
What is so hard about unloading the diswasher?
Why do my kids think I should pay them for unloading the dishwasher?
Why do they think that when I do pay them for helping me out they think I should give them $100 dollars (Ben)?

Okay I am done!!! Just wanted to vent!

17 comments:

Leslie said...

What I am asking myself today is: Why does my daughter cry everytime I won't sit and hold or play with her?

And groceries are expensive. I'm convinced that it is just as affordable to eat out these days. Ridiculous!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

I'm not sure why, but it posted my comment like four times. Sorry. I tried to delete them all.

The Fish Family said...

Why?? The answer to that is becasue you are a mom! THAT IS WHY! It is funny how every thing changes with kids...

It is so funny to me because I have seen all your whys in my house with my boys!

Happy Mothers Day!!

Anonymous said...

Like love how she always finds a way to throw me under the bus!!!

-Eric

katester said...

I love discussing pooping and farting. Is it crazy I can talk about it and laugh for hours?
About the whole toilet paper issue of yours...try wet wipes. Going # 2 will be a totally different experience and a lot cheaper....I should know, Tyler is the king of using an entire role. The reason for tree shortage is due to none other than my husband and going poop.

DeWitts said...

You crack me up! Welcome to mother hood!
I hope you have a great mothers day!

Anonymous said...

Well.... I left a comment and it was first, but for some reason it isn't here anymore. Tracy did you delete it?

Anyway, the answer to all your questions is because you live with 5 boys. I need not say more.. :o)

Just remember however, that it is all worth it... :o)

Jord said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has hard days being a Mom- and you have twice as many as me!

Kelli said...

Vent anytime...this is your blog and I second the Hale Fam...you live with 5 boys!!!! My two make me crazy at times...I can't imagine 5!

Kelli said...

Vent anytime...this is your blog and I second the Hale Fam...you live with 5 boys!!!! My two make me crazy at times...I can't imagine 5!

Lacey said...

Here's hoping your mother's day made up for all that venting! If it makes you feel any better Elodie gets peepee on the toilet seat too..she has to stand to wipe! TMI! ;) I'm constantly clorox wiping the seat....but she has to learn right?!?

everydayjami said...

I'm glad you vented, but truly the list could go on even further. I think you just have too much time on your hands now, without YW, and you're filling by asking "why." Maybe it's time for a new calling.

See you in spinning tomorrow.

Christen Noelle said...

You are illarious...I don't think anyone else has days like this...ever!!!

Kijuana said...

Why can't we all just play all day? Why do we have to work? Why can't money grow on trees? Why can't personal chefs buy our food and cook us nutritious meals? Why did Nate want to call Elbert Fish last night because he was scared?

Well, I have added to your list...thanks for being my friend. :)