
Today is Friday, I have had the flu all week and dont want to cook. So, I decided we are having pizza for dinner. Eric was still at work and I had all the kids in the car so off to little Caesars we go. Eric told me to just leave the kids in the car when I get there and run in. I can't do that because I am paranoid, even though it is just 10 feet from the parking spot and I can see them the whole time. So I get them all out and bring them in. (Little side note Ethan is a mess because we just came from my moms house and she gave him M&MS.) It was a good idea to bring them in because it was going to be 10 mins for the pizza. Which is irritating because from 4-8pm they are supposed to be hot and ready but never, ever, ever are. So all the kids are sitting in chairs being really good and I am telling myself, "WOW, look at how good they are being, high five mom." This is about 5 mins in to waiting. Well, I spoke to soon because I hear Jacob say. "what is this?" Just then I hear an alarm go off. As I turn around there is the fire alarm cover open and Jacob franticly trying to put it back. Well, of course I am yelling "why did you do that, now the fire department is going to come." Thankfully the pizza worker, who was rude by the way, put is back together and the alarm stops. The fire department was called and they didn’t come, thank goodness Jacob was already in tears. The whole thing was kind of funny because he did this once when he was 3 yrs old but that time the fire department did come out and it was the college I was attending during nursing school.
5 comments:
That is pretty darn funny. Tell Jacob not to be sad, because Kevin did that when he was four years old. Only it was for an apartment complex, and the evacuated the whole complex and the fire department came out. He thought the same thing as Jacob. "Oooh this looks cool, I wonder what it is"... ha ha.. Tell him Aunt Debi says not to worry, lots of kids do that.
The pictures of Ethan shocked me because I thought they were Nicholas. He looks just like his big brother. You are in Double Trouble! ha ha Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
I remember Jacob doing that the first time! Haha! It is kind of funny. I am sure it is more humorous when it is someone else's kid though. At least they didn't evacuate Little Caesars.
Remember when we went that one time and told people we were stranded and needed money, but really we just wanted crazy bread?? Haha, I remember that!
What? You were a beggar for the sake of crazy bread? The things you learn via the blogging world!
I tried that once with Little Caesar's and we waited for 45 minutes. I was frazzled from trying to keep my hungry kids contained and very annoyed. And the pizza, thumbs down. I swore I'd never go again (at least to that one...probably the same one.)
Tracy,
This could have been MUCH more funny if there was a hidden camera. Well... there's always next time:-)
Only you would add the side note of messy m&m's!! So funny!
Post a Comment