Oh my gosh! Look at Nick and Ethan! haha. Ethan was like "This is fun." and Nick was dying. I'm sure you just gave Josh an idea. He already thinks Sydney knows what he is saying when he says stop and no. She kind of does, but not in the long term.
Ha ha ... That is so funny. . You figured out how to put it on the computer. I told you, you could do it. Tell Eric, he better do twice as many pushups as his boys or in a few years, they will be stronger than him!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Look at Nick and Ethan! haha. Ethan was like "This is fun." and Nick was dying. I'm sure you just gave Josh an idea. He already thinks Sydney knows what he is saying when he says stop and no. She kind of does, but not in the long term.
Ha ha ... That is so funny. . You figured out how to put it on the computer. I told you, you could do it. Tell Eric, he better do twice as many pushups as his boys or in a few years, they will be stronger than him!
Funny! Ericis getting in such good shape. I admire his tenacity! Way to go!
Post a Comment