Thursday, February 14, 2008

My One and Only Love!!




So when I sat down to blog today I thought, "I guess I am supposed to blog about my Valentine, Right?" Then I thought "what am I going to say?" None of the Romantic and mushy stuff comes easy to me so I was a loss for words ( I know hard to believe coming from me). Then I thought of Eric and how great a person and husband he is. We have been a couple for almost 10 years (this June is our anniversary) and it has been a blast. We have had our ups and downs but who hasn't. Here are the things I love most about my husband.....

My Best Friend
My Eternal Companion (as much as he irritates me I cant think of anyone else I would live with forever)
Kind
Loving
Gentle
Nonjudgmental
Cute
Funny
Takes care of me (and those of you who know me that is allot)
Good Provider
Calm
Easy going
Creative
Artist
Protector
Good Father
Good Listener
Problem Solver


Those are just a few!! I am so grateful to have you and am looking forward to another 10 to 40 years. Love Always

5 comments:

Andelin said...

I can see all of those things in eric! Happy Valentines Day to the two of you!

Leslie said...

Thats a good picture of Eric... This was cute. Was I supposed to blog about Joshy? Oops! Eric is pretty nice to you and funny too! I have some good stories I could share!

DeWitts said...

Two little love birds, you guys are so cute together! SO did you get anything good for v-day?

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

Your boys are getting big!! I am glad you found us how are yoU?

The Fish Family said...

So you only plan on having Eric around for 10 to 40 years? I thought wow she can be a softy, then I read your time limit!