Monday, February 11, 2008

Whats Going on In My LIfe You Ask??

My sister bought the boys nerf guns because she thought the girl grandkids were always getting stuff. Ethan made a high pitch squeal when he say them it was really cute. The boys have played with them nonstop since yesterday. It is a great motivator that is for sure cuz they can't play with them till they finish doing there jobs. Thanks Kelly!!!
Ethan is a man after my own heart. He LOVES candy!!! Here he is eating NERDS, one of my favorites.
My new piano!! Isn’t it beautiful, well, I think so. I still need to rearrange the pictures on the wall and put nice things on the top but I am very excited.

Well you may be asking yourself, "does Tracy play the piano". Yes I do and took lessons for over 5 years. When we lived in Marysville, Washington and in Utah. When I was like 5 or 6 I would walk across the street to my neighbor who taught. I remember my brother and sisters also took lessons on the same day. She had these two big dogs that sat on the front porch that you had to step over. They always sacred me a little but were harmless. They just laid there sleeping. We would have to sit on the bench by the front door and wait till the other student was done. I was going through my moms old piano books and found a lot of my old books. It made me happy just thinking about it. I am really out of practice but this is one of my many new years resolutions. I want to be able to play better then I could before but I am sure it is going to take allot of practice. So, everyone keep me in your prays cuz this is going to take an act of God!!
The boys unloading the dishwasher. The benifit of having 4 boys is they can do house work that I really don't like doing. Like unloading the dishwasher. I will clean the kitchen and load the dishwasher til the cows come home but unloading will forever be their job (or Erics), Sorry kids!! Now I wont tell you that they done wine and I am sure it will never stop but they do a good job.

8 comments:

Andelin said...

Congratulations on the piano! It feels good to pick up something like that again. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe everyone got a new piano! ha ha... Well I am happy for you. Good luck with the practicing. This blog thing is awesome, cause I finally get to see pictures! We miss you guys..

Leslie said...

I remember those dogs! What was that lady's name? I need to practice on my piano. One of the hammers broke and I can't find the warranty paperwork Dad gave us. He can't remember where he got it either so I have to wait until we can pay to get it fixed. Mom told me he was doing that for you. How exciting!

Lacey said...

Hey Tracey!! (Sorry if I spelt that wrong) I'm so glad you came across my blog!! So, your boys are getting so big!!
We are due with BABY GIRL #2 (Addysen), Chris calls it the Brewer curse!, on March 5th..it's a planned c-section so I know for sure that March 5th it is! I'll be delivering at Banner Desert on Dobson and the 60...we have 3 weeks to go! So crazy how quick it has gone by the second time around!
Guess you'll have to share your secrets on how to get a boy for next time! I think 3 will be the magic number for us..boy or girl!

Leslie said...

P.S. I figured Debi would be SO jealous of the piano! HAHA!

DeWitts said...

YOur boys are getting so big! Cooper would love to play with them. I'm so glad you found our blog so now we can stay in touch.. Love ya DeWitts

everydayjami said...

Nerf guns - $9.00
Candy - $1.00
Piano - $1,000.00
BOYS UNLOADING DISHWASHER...PRICELESS:-)

The Fish Family said...

You know, I think they are looking for a backup piano player in primary! How fun to have you with the whole group of kids! Do you know the snow man song yet? It's thier favorite- they sing it at least three times a week!