Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I LOVE HER!!

I just love Carrie Underwood!! Did anyone see her sing on SNL on Saturday? She sang a son from her new album, Carnival Rid, called Flat on the Floor. It was amazing!!! Just thought I would share!

7 comments:

Andelin said...

nope, sorry didn't see it. I'll keep an ear out for the song. :-)

Leslie said...

I got her CD for Christmas and I have memorized every song. I love her too! I do think she's gotten too skinny, but I love her songs and think she's so pretty. We have good taste in music don't we? :)

Leslie said...

Oh, P.S. I saw her on SNL too!

Anonymous said...

We saw it too. She is pretty darn awesome!

Gardner World said...

I dont think she has gotten to skinny. I tried to put the song on my blog but couldnt get it to work. Any suggestions? I do have it on my nano.

DeWitts said...

Love her, i think she's awesome!

Leslie said...

If you think about the camera adding ten pounds, she'd be gross in real life. She looks good, but her legs are gross. She said in an interview that she writes down everything she eats no matter what.

I don't know how you didn't get that song on your profile. Knowing you, there's probably an easy fix. hee!