Monday, March 10, 2008

LOOK AT HOW SLOW I AM

58 words

Speedtest

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Like Josh said, that's really not slow. Debi is just insanely fast! And I am just a superb typer. Josh probably would get what you did and he is going to be a lawyer where he types alot!

Besides, your too busy saving lives. Right?

Andelin said...

Oh my goodness, I wouldn't even try it. I think in highschool I got a 27 wpm as my fastest. It's pretty bad. I'd say 58 is good. Maybe I will try it to see if I've gotten any better since highschool. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

I am insanely fast.. It comes from all those years typing into a computer what officers have to say on the radio I guess. 58 is pretty good, but Nurses are slow. And I don't think it's because they are saving lives! But I could be wrong.