Here is all my men. Arn't they all handsome!!!
Five against one! I am in for some trouble.
Jacobs picture. He was one of twelve pick out of his school to be displayed at the district level. He didn't win but it was cool to see his picture hanging up. Jacob thought it was pretty cool too.
Here is Nicolas smiling. I thougth he was cute so I wanted to share with all of you.
13 comments:
They are all handsome! What a lucky girl you are!
I don't know how you do it, i only have two boys and i go nuts!
I love the pic of Nicholas smiling!! Adorable. So, why haven't you added me to your blog list yet? I thought we were BFFs!
Just waiting for you to comment Kijuana!!
Love those pics, Tracy!
Your boys are so cute!!
You are in for it when they start liking girls! Cute pictures.
Great pictures. Congrats to Jacob. You do have a cute fam!
Jacob is just like his dad! An artist!! Good Job jacob! All the boys are growing into studs!!
Okay, you have to do a tag for little Ethan because Sydney tagged him today!
Ahhhh...I am so excited to be in touch with you. I can't believe you have 4 boys and how big they all are. You have a little sports team. how fun!!!
Cute pictures.
You have the cute blog Tracy! Your boys are seriously great and full of life like their mama.
Post a Comment